CONTEXT and OBJECTIVES
Since 2020, Septentrion Environnement supports the CFPPA (Campus Nature Provence) in the pedagogical engineering and co-animates the teaching of these diplomas which aim to train senior technicians qualified in the use of a range of tools and scientific methods for needed for the study, the monitoring and the management of natural marine environments. They also will be capable of carrying out animation actions with local stakeholders, in response to territorial issues.
- naturalist expertises in terrestrial, coastal and underwater environments
- nature management and territorial cooperation (including integrated coastal zone management)
- techniques of expression, communication, animation and documentation, modern language (English)
- environmental data processing (mathematics, statistics)
- digital and multimedia technologies (including photogrammetry software and geographic information systems)
- project approach for the management, development and preservation of nature
- local initiative module on an environmental issue
Approach and strengths of the training
This very operational training includes training sessions alternating with internship periods in companies. At the training center, students benefit from classroom instruction (theoretical concepts, data analysis, etc.) and field training: they benefit from training and practical exercises aimed at acquiring a wide range of tools and methods for studying, monitoring and managing natural marine environments, in response to the problems of the territory. They also acquire the tools necessary to carry out actions of animation and consultation of the actors. Photogrammetry, scientific diver (CAH), drone pilot and ROV, are examples of the professional skills and certifications acquired during this program.
Contact the CFPPA for more information: diploma brochures available here.
Entrance to the 1st year of the BTS in apprenticeship: on file, High school level, be less than 30 years old and find a master apprenticeship
Prerequisites to entry to the Bachelor’s program: be over 18 years old, have a Bac+2 or prove 2 years of professional experience if it is significant and related to the diploma, pass an individual motivation interview and pre-requisite tests. Contact the CFPPA for more information.
Medical certificate of non-contraindication to the practice of scuba diving + and CMAS ** (BTS) or CMAS *** (Bachelor) diving certificates to be obtained before the beginning of the academic year.